Words: Saam Das
Are you based in the UK and write about film on a blog? Then I politely request your services for a collated poll of the best/favourite 2010 films as voted for by you and your fellow UK film bloggers.
- To submit your choices, you must write for a UK film blog/a UK blog that significantly covers film. As for what defines a "blog", I'll leave it upto you - if you think you write on a blog, then I'm happy with that.
- The poll is not limited to one entrant per blog, if several writers are involved on your blog then I encourage all of the UK-based writers to take part.
- The films must have been released theatrically in the UK in 2010, and not solely during a festival run. Thus, films like 'Up In The Air' or 'A Prophet' count as valid choices, whereas '127 Hours' or 'The Kings Speech' do not.
- Submit your top ten choices in order of preference, 1 = your top choice down to 10 = your 10th favourite film of 2010.
- Email your ten choices, with your name and blog title/url to film(at)fadedglamour.co.uk
- The final date for submission is Thursday 24nd December at 19.00 (UPDATED)
I'll be using a points system to collate the entries (most likely - #1 = 10 points, #2 = 9 points, down to #10 = 1 point) before presenting the results (probably) just after Christmas. Each entrant/blog will be credited and if you fancy writing a line or two about each film you chose, I'll try to display your quotes too.
Hope you can get involved - if you have any ideas for the poll or questions, add a comment to this entry or send me an email at film(at)fadedglamour.co.uk.